Hello, everyone, it's me back in action.
As many of you may have noticed, PixelmonMod has been discontinued and won't be updated by the development team anymore. I would like everyone to know that we are not going anywhere, in fact, were coming back better than ever.
PokeBrawl is now running a custom version of Pixelmon, known as Pixelmon Dark. This is an exclusive version of pixelmon that will be updated with new features and bug fixes weekly. In the current version, there is over 59 new pokemon, some being Darkrai, Zekrom, Palkia, Diagla!
You can download the pack by launching the Technic Launcher and Paste this link into the Search Bar:
What does this mean for PokeBrawl? We are starting the server completely fresh, with everything being reset except ranks. With sadness, happiness and fortune follow sooner or later, which is why we felt it would be best to have the server start out as if it just opened.
Whats new on PokeBrawl?
- Events system that awards participating players with points to spend in the Point Shop.
- Capture the most pokemon
- Kill the most pokemon
- Walk on pokemon the furthest
- Fly on pokemon the furthest
- Payout system:
- 1st place: 80 points
- 2nd place: 50 points
- 3rd place: 25 points
- All participants: 15 points
- New spawn that suits the needs of what we currently offer
- Completely redone crates
- Revamped GUI menus (punch the crate)
- Revamped prize percentages
- Added new rewards
- Added 8 new towns that are accessible through /warp town1-8
- Example to warp to a town:
- /warp town 1
- /warp town 6
- Each town is equipped with a pokestop, pokecenter, gym, and shop, along with extra housing.
- 59 new pokemon to catch!
- Check out all new pokemon in current version here
- Better managed staff team
- Apply to become staff here
- LevelSystem has had some minor code changes to improve performance.
- There will be in-game tournaments being held throughout the days.
- EV Training and Safari zones are being built!
- Please be patient, they should be released within the next week!
I hope everyone is as excited about this update as I am, and I hope to see you all on PokeBrawl catching those new pokemon!
Farewell till next time,
- PokeBrawl Staff